Jonathan S Russ
Phone: (302) 831-0801
Office: 222 Munroe Hall
- Specializes in the histories of Delaware and modern American business.
- Author of the book, "Global Motivations: Honda, Toyota, and the Drive Toward American Manufacturing."
- Currently writing a book on American corporate governance and the Delaware Court of Chancery (one of the nation's most influential courts).
- Popular professor, rated as one of UD's best in a student poll.
- Has written the "Delaware" entry in various encyclopedias.
Associate Professor, History
Faculty talk to consider 'Delaware's Role in Shaping American Life'
Remarks of Jonathan Russ, assistant professor of history, at the dedication of Thomas McKean and James Smith Hall, Sept 18, 2006