Thomas M Leitch
Phone: (302) 831-2298
Office: 307 Memorial Hall
- Highly knowledgeable about the work of director Alfred Hitchcock. Books by Leitch include "The Encyclopedia of Alfred Hitchcock," "Find the Director and Other Hitchcock Games" and the forthcoming "A Companion to Hitchcock Studies." He also serves on the editorial board of the journal "Hitchcock Annual."
- Can discuss film adaptations and detective fiction.
- Directs UD's Film Studies program. Well versed in Hollywood movies and popular culture.
- Teaches classes on theories of storytelling (narrative theory).
- His most recent book, "Wikipedia U: Knowledge, Authority, and Liberal Education in the Digital Age," explores the tug-of-war between online sources and liberal education over the nature of authority.