James L Butkiewicz
Phone: (302) 831-1891
Office: 406A Purnell Hall
- A macroeconomist, Butkiewicz specializes in policy analysis and determinants of economic growth.
- Historical areas of expertise include monetary theory and history and the economics of the Great Depression.
- Knowledgeable about the local (Delaware) economy.
- Versed in the economics of legalized gambling.
- Previously consulted for the U.S. Congress' Office of Technology Assessment, was part of current Delaware Governor Jack Markell's transition team and hosted a weekly radio show, "Investment News and Views."
In The News:
Chemours earns investor's confidence
AstraZeneca's profits up as sales decline
Has Chemours turned a corner?
Chemours reports $18 million loss in second quarter
DuPont opens Southeast Asian HQ in Singapore
DuPont Cutbacks Send a Chill through Delaware's Science Community
Casino competition hits Delaware in the wallet (USA Today)
Jobs for unemployed bankers targeted in Delaware tax break plan (Bloomberg)