Beth A Mineo
Center for Disabilities Studies
Phone: (302) 831-1589
Office: 123 461 Wyoming Road
- Research focuses on autism and other communication disorders, particularly language disorders.
- As director of UD's Center for Disabilities Studies, Mineo works to enhance the lives of individuals with disabilities and their families. Mineo is knowledgeable about how to make classes and instructional materials most accessible to students with disabilities.
- Area of expertise is in assistive technology, devices used by individuals with disabilities, from canes to computer hardware and software.
- Prior to entering academia, Mineo was a practicing clinician in the field of speech pathology.
- Served as editor-in-chief of the journal, "Assistive Technology."
Center Director, Center for Disabilities Studies
Associate Professor, School of Education
$600,000 grant boosts assistive technology reuse