Kinesiology & Applied Physiology
Phone: (302) 831-3496
Office: 205C Fred Rust Ice Arena
- Rehabilitation scientist focusing on biomechanics and orthopaedic rehabilitation.
- Investigating optimal rehabilitation care for wounded soldiers as head of the BADER Consortium, a research partnership funded by the Department of Defense.
- Previously worked at the National Institutes of Health where he founded the physical disabilities branch.
- Knowledgeable about prosthetics, orthotics and human movement analysis.
- Serves as Delaware INBRE program coordinator; member of the UD Center for Biomedical Engineering Research and the Delaware Rehabilitation Institute.
Professor, Kinesiology & Applied Physiology
Professor, Mechanical Engineering